Featuring that deep house sound by Nora En Pure because it is Coachella time after all and they are playing there as well. Plus Deep House is dope as hell, when done right.. and this is done right 🙂
Why am I still writing? Go enjoy this mix without letting me distract you with words.
01. Nora En Pure – Morning Dew (Original Mix)
02. Nora En Pure – Zambia (Original Mix)
03. Antonio Giacca – Birdland (Original Mix)
04. Me & My Toothbrush – Gold Member (Original Mix)
05. Antonio Giacca – Down Like The River (Original Mix)
06. Nora En Pure – Convincing (Original Mix)
07. Milk & Sugar – African Day (Calippo Remix)
08. Croatia Squad – Make Your Move (eSquire Remix)
09. EDX – Roadkill (EDX’s Ibiza Sunrise Remix)
10. Daniel Portman – Abandon (Original Mix)
11. Sons Of Maria – Chimera (Original Mix)
12. Nora En Pure – Lake Arrowhead (Original Mix)
13. Nora En Pure – Diving With Whales (Original Mix)
14. OMR & ADRY – Going Around (Original Mix)
15. Ben Remember – Pure Haze (Original Mix)
16. Philip Wolf & Nicolas Hanning – Sonar (Original Mix)
It’s wednesday again (still in some parts of the world) and time for another featured mix. This time around we found this mix by Function. When we first heard this is sort of brought us back to techno days from the past. Driving and at a faster pace but yet monotone enough to have it playing as a back drop to everything else that’s going on here.
On My Own is available now exclusively on Beatport.com for the next two weeks. After that it will move onto iTunes, Spotify and so on.
We are very excited to see that this track has already gotten some great responses from the techno community.
Our Instagram community is also growing rapidly. We started about a week or two ago and are already at almost 50 followers. We had no idea how tight knit and supportive the techno, tech house, deep house community really was.
Much respect to all of you and thanks for all the support!
“After concentrating on establishing a network following his move from the United States back to his native Germany, Thomas Radman finally gave himself the time and peace to create something new.
“On My Own” depicts the sometimes monotone and lonely road of huge life changing events. At the same time keeping a rhythmic groove that chugs along, just like one has to do him- or herself when facing and overcoming new situations in life.
The move to Germany has left its mark. The usual high energy electro sound from the states, Thomas Radman is known for, makes room for a slightly dark and Berlin underground inspired Techno ensemble bordering on Techhouse… two directions he is looking forward to exploring further in the near future.”
Due to feeling that global flu this week we needed something gentler to listen to. This week’s cold medicine and flu solution is Eelke Kleijn. Some melodic deep house to smoothly stay in the groove thanks to Mixmag.